Source: beBee S2
We are looking for a technical leader and Principal Architect to be responsible for working with developers and functional support to produce client-side sdks that in the areas of video, authentication and privacy. These SDKs will be incorporated into the end user applications from our brands like CNN, TNT, CartoonNetwork, MarchMadness, and many more. Your role will be to set strategic direction and lead the team forward as we are continuing to build frameworks for cross-platform development. You will be responsible for overall design and quality through working with the team and helping everyone become better technically. You will collaborate with the team in design sessions and participate in agile ceremonies and gitflow processes. The ideal candidate is expected to have a good mix of technical acumen and communication.
- As more and more people watch their content on the web, on their phones, and many other devices, we have the need to provide them with the best video experience possible.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a seasoned developer, like yourself, to be a part of the design and delivery of the video player that will be the cornerstone of how our customers consume our content now and in the future. Our environment is unique.
- Our list of supported platforms continues to grow as more video-capable devices reach the marketplace. You'll be on the cutting edge of new devices and will help solve how we reach them as efficiently as possible.
- Teamwork and a strong desire to learn new technologies are everyday requirements to succeed.
- Agile is a way of life and you'll have the full support of our entire group to bring new and innovative ideas and methodologies to improve our products and processes.
- You'll work side by side with both leadership and junior staff to iterate quickly to both launch new features and improve what we've already built.
- For such a large group, there's a shockingly small amount of red tape for you to get things done.
- It takes a special type of person to thrive here, but if all that sounds interesting to you, read on.
- You've done this before.
- You've got 10 years of experience as a front-end developer.
- You're well-rounded with experience on web and mobile technologies
- You know what it means to build native applications from the ground up.
- You've had your turn with cross-platform technologies like React Native.
- You've streamed video in an app or from a server or both!
- You've build sdks or frameworks.
- You've put all these things together and you understand what it takes to maintain your creation.
- Basically, you're the type who keeps up with all the cool new tech and knows how to apply it to deliver solutions. You're resourceful and creative.
- You love challenges and your analytical perspective finds the problems others may miss. Identify, analyze, and rectify is your mantra.
- Nothing is more satisfying than solving that difficult problem and you love to bring new ways to tackle an issue, even if it goes against popular opinion or the way things have been done before.
- You're not afraid to inject some reality when needed but offer alternative solutions, not excuses.
- You don't know the meaning of "blocked."
- You lead by example.
- People always request you when they want someone technical for their project.
- You're a mentor and make your teams stronger by being involved.
- When things get tough and deadlines are tight, you keep your cool, step up and do what is needed.
- We count on you and you can count on us.
- You believe in Scrum, iterating quickly, and turning ideas into deployable code.
- You're always thinking about ways to improve performance, squash old bugs, and just making anything we deliver better for our customers.
- Things move fast here, and if changes come down the pipe, you handle them with grace and creativity.
- You play nice with others.
- You believe in one team despite what the org chart says.
- You rally team members to form a common alliance and use your great communication skills and attention to detail to ensure the delivery of exceptional products.
- You got this.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
7 days ago
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.An IT Service Management Company is see
Hays plc - Norcross, Georgia - Jooble US
This 5G Center of Excellence is looking for a Principal Architect that who will have responsibility for serving as a subject matter technical expert on AT&Ts 5G, MEC, and NEC solution componen
Black Enterprise Magazine - Atlanta, Georgia - Jooble US
Job Details Description COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO! We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. Th
Presidio - Atlanta, Georgia - Talent US
Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customer
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. - Atlanta, Georgia - Jooble US