Behavioral Health Associate 1
Source: beBee S2
Responsible for providing personal care services to patients at the facility under the direction of clinical or nursing leadership. Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency related to the importance of patient safety and provide excellent customer services.
• Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive, supportive and structured environment.
• Responsible for conducting safety checks and ensuring that supervision is conducted at 15 minute intervals, as noted in special precautions, or in accordance with individualized supervision guidelines as needed.
• Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information in patient's medical record.
• Assist in providing a safe, secure and comfortable environment for patients, significant others and staff.
• Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors and communicate significant observations to clinical staff.
• May provide transportation for patient or coordinate transportation with appropriate staff member.
** CPR/First Aid and de-escalation and restraint certification required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
2 days ago
Sunrise Recovery Ranch
Job Description Responsible for providing personal care services to patients at the facility under the direction of clinical or nursing leadership. Demonstrate a positive, empat
Sunrise Recovery Ranch - Riverside, Ca - beBee S2
Date Posted:2021-06-14-07:00 Country:United States of America. Location:HCA 22: Aerostructures -Riverside 8200 Arlington Ave, Riverside, CA, 92503 USA - Collins Aerospace Aerostructures is looking
Raytheon Technologies - Riverside, California - beBee S2
Job Description Physical Therapist – Home Health Job Summary: A Home Health Facility in Pomona, CA is looking for a dedicated Physical Therapists to join the
Preferred Staffing - Pomona, Ca - beBee S2
Job Description Grow your career with a company that shares your passion! Sodexo Canada is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Health and Safety Manager
Sodexo Canada Ltd - Ontario, California - beBee S2