Customer Service Representative
Source: beBee S2
NFI Parts is North America's most comprehensive parts organization providing replacement parts, technical publications, training, support for its OEM product lines (transit buses, motor coaches and cutaways), as well as other manufacturers through an extensive cross reference database. All buses and coaches are also supported by an industry-leading comprehensive warranty, service, and support network.Â Further information is available at [Link available when viewing the job]
Â POSITION SUMMARY
Â As a key member of our Customer Service department, you will perform all required daily customer transactional activities for a variety of tasks including customer quotations, contracts, product returns, and technical requests. You will provide your feedback to customer strategies, revenue/margin budgets and other customer/team related initiatives.
Â WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist in development and recommend customer sales and margin strategies.
- Provide pricing and availability on all daily quotes and contracts received from our customers.Â
- Review contract language, create bid worksheets,Â execute onÂ all bid requirements including terms and conditions.Â Manage and monitor customer contract items and escalations as required.
- Obtain contract approvals and contract award information from customers.
- Reconcile price and/or lead time discrepancies on sales orders.
- Negotiate, enter and coordinate the returns of goods as requested by customers.
- Provide technical support to the customer as required.
- Provide support when a coach down situation occurs.
- Review open sales by customers, expedite orders with purchasing/manufacturing that are past due.Â
- Accept sales orders from our customers â" enter coach down orders into the system.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of bill of materials is essential
- Superior knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Advanced problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to converse in a professional manner in both written and verbal communicationÂ
- Experience of Oracle systems and process would be considered an assetÂ
- Basic knowledge of the transit industry and vehicles systems is an asset
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in a fast- paced environment
*Travel is required for this position*
- Competitive Wage.
- A continuous learning environment.
- Ability to advance your career with a growing company.
- Ongoing employee development through a variety of in-house training initiatives.
We exist to move people. Our mission is to design and deliver exceptional transportation solutions that are safe, accessible, eÂfficient and reliable.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for this position or know someone who would, please submit a an application.
ABOUT NFI GROUP:Â
With over 8,900 team members operating from more than 50 facilities across ten countries, NFI is a leading independent global bus manufacturer providing a comprehensive suite of mass transportation solutions under brands: New FlyerÂ® (heavy-duty transit buses), Alexander Dennis Limited (single and double-deck buses), Plaxton (motor coaches), MCIÂ® (motor coaches), ARBOCÂ® (low-floor cutaway and medium-duty buses), and NFI Partsâ¢. NFI buses and motor coaches incorporate the widest range of drive systems available including: clean diesel, natural gas, diesel-electric hybrid, and zero-emission electric (trolley, battery, and fuel cell). Â In total, NFI now supports over 105,000 buses and coaches currently in service around the world. NFI common shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol NFI. News and information are available at [Link available when viewing the job], [Link available when viewing the job], [Link available when viewing the job], [Link available when viewing the job], [Link available when viewing the job], [Link available when viewing the job] and [Link available when viewing the job].Job Requirements
2 days ago
Job Description Ref ID: 01720-0011896317 Classification: Customer Service Representative Compensation: $13.30 to $15.40 hourly ***REMOTE *** We're
Robert Half - Louisville, Ky - beBee S2
Job Description Ref ID: 01720-0011896274 Classification: Customer Service Representative Compensation: $13.30 to $15.40 hourly ***REMOTE *** We're
Robert Half - Louisville, Ky - beBee S2
Randstad has a outstanding Direct Hire position for a Customer Service Representative. The position will be in office and hours are from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. The position is located in the Outerloo
Randstad US - Louisville, Kentucky - beBee S2
Job Description Overview Why You’ll Choose Us Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies,
Teleperformance - Louisville, Ky - beBee S2