General Manager - Optical Experience Required
Source: beBee S2
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Full Time General Manager to join our growing team. The General Manager will provide management of all facets of a retail stores' operations, including but not limited to, the daily operation of a retail area including personnel management, budgetary controls, inventory controls, etc. while maintaining the highest level of customer service.Job Description
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e. reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to District Manager and corporate office.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current promotions.
- Hire, supervise and train all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with the doctor, other NVI associates and customers.
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Management experience in the optical industry.
- Language Ability- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Reasoning Ability- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient computer skills.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website to learn more.
2 days ago
Company Description At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and acces
America's Best - Tacoma, Washington - beBee S2
Posted Date: Jul 11, 2021 + We are now hiring for a General Manager position. + Schedule: 5 days a week to include weekends 1-2 shifts and some evenings + Location: corporate
Compass Group, North America - Seattle, Washington - beBee S2
Job Description Position Overview The adPlanet General Manager (GM) is the business owner and champion to develop and manage Coinstar’s adPlanet advertising business. This
Coinstar - Bellevue, Wa - beBee S2
Make the Search team at Microsoft Advertising part of your career story! Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital marketing professional
Microsoft - Bellevue, Washington - beBee S2