Human Resources Director
Source: beBee S2
We are seeking a Human Resources Director to become a key member of our team. You will be responsible for managing HR activities for the organization, including staffing qualified Team Members; building and maintaining a “Best Place to Work” culture; ensuring employment statute compliance; overseeing all aspects of wages, benefits, worker's compensation, unemployment; training and employee relations coaching counseling and correction.
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Develop workforce strategies, to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for corrective actions
- At least 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience in a residential home improvement industry. Experience in the Solar industry is a plus; 4-year college degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred. Master’s degree is a plus. SHRM-SCP or HRCI SPHR also preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems required.
- Proficiency with HRIS systems.
- Strong ability to work with and understand financial information and data as well as basic arithmetic functions.
- Possess thorough and current knowledge of all Human Resources/Associate regulations and laws and consistently keep up with latest developments.
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong leadership qualities
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, career growth, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Urban Solar Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace
Company DescriptionWe only hire and keep the best talent in the industry and we pride ourselves on our integrity and honesty with our clients, partners, and employees. Come here to work and earn your best living while having fun with a very knowledgeable team. We know solar!]]>
7 days ago
Boca raton, Florida
Urban Solar Group
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Director based out of our regional office in Deerfield Beach, FL. The Human Resources Director drives our mission by working with leaders to align our
Public Storage - Deerfield beach, Florida - Jooble US
HC&N Healthcare Solutions - Human Resources Director General HR duties: Benefits and Leave administration, including FMLA Em
HC&N Healthcare Solutions - Deerfield beach, Florida - Talent US
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management, business administration, public administration, communications, or related field. Master’s degree preferred. Requires ten or more
GovernmentJobs.com - Riviera beach, Florida - Talent US
Here’s the scoop: The Director of Human Resources reports directly to the VP of HR. This position will interact with senior leaders, managers, and support employees by contributing to soli
SmartProcure-GovSpend - Deerfield beach, Florida - Jooble US