Sr Full Stack Engineer
Source: beBee S2
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Sr Full Stack to work at Fidelity in Durham, NC!
Client Solutions Technology Chapter Area is looking for a hardworking Full Stack Principal Software Engineer to build and support world-class products for the technology teams in our One Stop Life Shop domain. Our engineering team is innovative, diverse, hardworking and self-driven. We work in a very dynamic agile environment.The Purpose of Your Role
As a hands-on principal software engineer, your role will be building, testing and engineering web applications using modern technologies like Angular, Nodejs, and REST APIs. You will also be responsible for leading the technology team in defining and implementing best in class engineering solutions for our technology products. You are encouraged to quickly gain an understanding of all the components of our web applications to be able to lead and contribute to strategic roadmaps and initiatives related to the enhancement, maintenance, and support of the platform. The squad will partner with the Fidelity enterprise stakeholders and a number of Personal Investing (PI) and Workplace Investing (WI) teams in creating scalable end to end customer experiences delivered consistently across Fidelity.The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Outstanding problem solving skills dealing with complex distributed deployments
- Strong leadership skills: you must be passionate about engineering excellence, highly focused, innovative, great teammate, self-starter, collaborator, and someone who’s eager to learn and teach every day.
- 7+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in Angular, NodeJS, JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jquery, Backbone, Jasmine, Protractor.
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate the work based on strategic nature, importance, and urgency.
- Champion and advocate of Test Driven Development, Unit testing using frameworks and tools like Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Hands on with IDE’s Spring Tool Suite and Eclipse - within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Fully hands on with application builds and deploys using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Good understanding of cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure)
- Lead multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with other principal developers to ensure a common vision
- Align with the leadership’s vision for the products and ensure that day-to-day tactical requests don’t compromise that vision.
- Lead the team to think in terms of design patterns and Object Oriented Methodology
- Mentor other software engineers to foster an engaged and highly skilled team.
- Enforce existing engineering practices and setting new ones as and when needed.
- Lead the effort to define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools
- Lead the identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of complex problems within the production and nonproduction environment.
- Ensure a robust code review process is in place and followed consistently.
- Proactively lead process and technology improvement initiatives.
- Understand the leadership vision and lead the execution of that vision.
- Help strengthen further the culture of innovation by setting examples
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for determining what needs to be done
Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team. We are always exploring new technologies and new ways to continually provide value to our customers. This team has a direct and positive impact on Fidelity’s customers.Company Culture
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, hardworking individuals with a work environment that cultivates diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees’ individual differences can chip-in to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [Link available when viewing the job].
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Link available when viewing the job] .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [Link available when viewing the job].
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.Job Requirements
6 days ago
Location: Raleigh, NC Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Full Stack Engineer. This job will have the following responsibilities: <
The Judge Group - Raleigh, Nc - Appcast US
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to work at Fidelity in Durham, NC
Fidelity TalentSource - Durham, Nc - Appcast US
Description As a Sr. Full Stack Engineer, you will be working in a fast-paced, collaborative, challenging environment in the Enterprise Clinical technology team whil
Horizontal Talent - Raleigh, Nc - Appcast US
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Sr Full Stack to work at Fidelity in Durham, NC! Cl
Fidelity TalentSource - Durham, Nc - Appcast US