Source: beBee S2
At Locust Grove, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities. Located close to premiere shopping, dining, and medical services, we offer all the things you need to fill your days with fun and give you peace of mind.
Our activity programs offer many choices both on site and out on the town, so whether you like cooking, art, crafts, exercising, or just visiting with friends and neighbors, you stay as busy as you want to be. Locust Grove creates a place you'll love to call home - so come enjoy the easy living! Our caring associates are focused on providing you with the very best personalized care to ensure that you're comfortable and at ease
Now Hiring Full and Part Time Housekeeping!
This position is responsible for housekeeping and laundry functions of a given managed community, including apartment and common area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with immediate supervisor on all pertinent matters of the community.
- Perform basic cleaning of apartments, public restrooms, and common areas.
- Interact with residents in a friendly manner, providing meaningful attention.
- Handle hazardous cleaning supplies according to proper procedures and ensures accurate labeling.
- Work in a safe manner and ensure unsafe actions are brought to the attention of the Executive Director.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assists others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in cleaning or housekeeping preferred.
- Ability to complete cleaning tasks in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
6 days ago
West mifflin, Pennsylvania
ISH Dining Services - We are looking for a number of Housekeepers/Floor Techs for a Facility in PA. Great working environment and a pleasant staff. We have other facilities in the area so please su
ISH Dining Services - West mifflin, Pennsylvania - Talent US
At Locust Grove, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxe
Elegance Living - West mifflin, Pennsylvania - Jooble US
Floor Care Housekeeper Full Time- Evenings Holidays and weekends ARE required. Riverside Care Center, located in McKeesport, PA is a comprehen
QNS Recruiting - Mckeesport, Pennsylvania - Jooble US
HousekeepingPosition Description:Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and ensure it is sanitized.Sweeps, dusts, mops scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs, office space and other
Gold's Gym - VA/MD/PA/SC - White oak, Pennsylvania - Jooble US