Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Source: beBee S2
Job DescriptionLicensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Ask about our sign on bonus!
The Orchard is a 162 bed facility located in Whittier, CA next to PIH Hospital. We are the preferred provider within its community. We make this possible by growing our team with likeminded, caring individuals who are devoted to providing excellent care. If you join our team, you are not just an employee, you will be family. We have a strong leadership team with over 20 years of experience that are willing to develop and teach new staff members. We would love to help you grow and join our team devoted to clinical excellence!
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Emergency Fund
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Examine the resident and his/her records and charts to distinguish between normal and abnormal findings in order to recognize early stages of serious physical, emotional or mental problems.
- Perform an assessment evaluation and a complete in-depth physical examination.
- Record physical findings, and formulate plans and prognosis based on resident’s condition. Report these to the attending physician.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess resident’s clinical problems and health care needs. Report these to the attending physician.
- Implement and maintain established policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control. Interpret these to the physician, resident, family members, and public, as appropriate.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the attending physician, Medical Director, or the Administrator concerning the status and care of the assigned resident.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LVN in California.
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
The Orchard Post Acute Care
12385 East Washington Boulevard
Whittier, CA 90606
[Link available when viewing the job]
[Link available when viewing the job]Job Requirements
7 days ago
The Orchard Post Acute Care
Job Summary Job Summary Under the supervision of the Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services, District Nurse and Credentialed School Nurse, the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Bonita Unified School District - San dimas, California - Jooble US
Pasadena Meadows - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Opening! Swing Shift 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am Position Summary: The Licensed Vocational Nurse provides nursing care to design
Pasadena Meadows - Pasadena, California - Jooble US
Maxim HealthcareServices in Orange County, CA is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to assumeresponsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing processand the delivery
Maxim Healthcare Group - Orange, California - Talent US
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) $1,000 Sign-on Bonus NOC shift (11:00 PM to 7:00 AM) Newport, CA Company Description: Newport Nursing
Newport Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Newport beach, Ca - Appcast US