Aloha Booth Attendant
Source: beBee S2
Represents the hotel at the main entrance and various lot locations by greeting arriving and departing guests in an
enthusiastic and courteous manner. Directs traffic at entrances to ensure a safe and efficient flow of traffic into or
out of the hotel grounds.
What will I be doing?
- Greet and direct traffic: Determine Check-in vs. Day Visitors, determine Valet vs. Self parkers. Moderate who is entering the lots based on directions from leadership. Sometimes directs Team Members, visitors, and other contractors and vendors to park off property.
- Identify VIP guest for VIP check in process
- Maintains driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance accessibility as well as to ensure an enhanced arrival process.
- Greets guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Explains parking rate information.
What are we looking for?
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and writing) in English.
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger.
· Ability to read English to ascertain information from luggage tags and claim checks; to write numbers and names on claim checks and rooming lists.
· Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
· Considerable knowledge and ability to communicate clear directions to nearby local attractions and hotel facilities and services
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Source: Hospitality Online
6 days ago
Hotel Del Coronado
Represents the hotel at the main entrance and various lot locations by greeting arriving and departing guests in an enthusiastic and courteous manner. Directs traffic at entrances t
Curio Collection by Hilton - Coronado, Ca - Appcast US
**Overview****National and Alamo at the San Diego Airport** has an exciting opportunity for an **Exit Booth Agent** **!** The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all
Enterprise Holdings - San diego, California - Talent US
National and Alamo at the San Diego Airport has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent ! The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, ef
Enterprise Holdings - San diego, California - beBee S2
OverviewNational and Alamo at the San Diego Airport has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent ! The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of t
Enterprise Holdings - San diego, California - Jooble US