DMV Title Processor
Source: beBee S2
* Efficiently and accurately identify/analyze vehicle title/ownership documents within company guidelines.
* Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
* Process vehicle titles in accordance with state guidelines.
* Research missing and/or incorrect title paperwork and determine proper resolve in a timely manner.
* Communicate with customers via email or verbally to handle title issues daily.
* Build relationship and develop professional rapport with DMV and sellers.
* Maintain title bin filing as necessary.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* HS diploma.
* Two years customer service experience.
* One year vehicle title processing.
* Computer proficiency (MS Office Word / Suite).
* Typing speed 45 words per minute.
* Basic 10 Key proficiency.
* Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines.
* Must be able to multi-task.
* Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
* Must be able to view a computer screen for a significant portion of the work day.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Title knowledge of local and surrounding states is preferred.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Numeric and alphabetic filing skills are mandatory.
* Must be able to work overtime schedule as needed.
* Notary license preferred.
* Bilingual a plus.
* Occasional overtime as needed.
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family-it's like coming home.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
2 days ago
The Title Clerk will be responsible for the daily processing of vehicle titles. Through a thorough understanding of corresponding state and local title processing regulations and Copart policies, the
Copart - Tanner, Alabama - beBee S2
Job Description Position Title: Store Manager Reports to: District Manager Status: Exempt SUMMARY: Responsible for day to day store operations, store profitability, and invento
MAPCO Express, Inc. - Huntsville, Al - beBee S2
Please Note: Job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado, USA. Job Title:Advisor II, Customer Service Job DescriptionThe Advisor II, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via
Concentrix - Huntsville, Alabama - beBee S2
**Title:** Program Integrator KBR is seeking to hire an Program Integrator. The ideal candidate will have recent and relevant experience gained from military/civilian service and be a
KBR - Huntsville, Alabama - beBee S2