Sales, Account Executive - Integrated Delivery Networks (Cincinnati)
Source: beBee S2
We are seeking an Account Executive to play a vital role in providing solutions to select Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN's) in theÂ MinneapolisÂ territory.
As the Account Executive you will be challenged to manage contracts and relationships with select IDN's for all of Philips Healthcare Products. You will be working strategically at the C-Level and working cross-functionally with the internal Philips sales team.
Support the Development of the Account Business Plan and Account(s) Strategies
- Research the accounts and their affiliated hospitals operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its' goals.
- Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- May be responsible for broad geographic accounts.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics
- Act as single point of contact for Tier 1, 2 IDN HQ accounts and own Executive level relationships.
- Communicate, align, and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and Â Â extensions.
- Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Create and sustain relationships with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips.
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
- Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
- Simplify the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team Within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
- Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Initiate collaboration with Sr. Account Executive or RMS and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize OneSource and SFDC to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
Â· Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
Â· 8+ years of Healthcare Solutions Sales experience calling on IDN's.
Â· Experience leading account teams and selling to accounts that can produce large sales volumes and/or market share growth.
Â· Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
Â· Engaging the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations
Â· Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues
Â· Enlightening the customer about new possibilities, and act as a catalyst for innovative ideas
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
1 days ago
Sales, Account Executive - Integrated Delivery Networks (Cincinnati) Job Title Sales, Account Executive - Integrated Delivery Networks (Cincinnati) Job Description <b
Philips International - Cincinnati, Ohio - Jooble US
Job Title Sales, Account Executive - Integrated Delivery Networks (Cincinnati) Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, y
Philips - Cincinnati, Ohio - beBee S2
Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role
LaborView - Cincinnati, Ohio - Jooble US
Perficient is experiencing tremendous growth and currently has a career opportunity for an Account Executive in our Cincinnati, OH practice . The Account Executive is a full port
Perficient, Inc. - Cincinnati, Ohio - Jooble US