Organizational Change Management Lead
Source: beBee S2
Organizational Change Management Lead
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
You will be executing the end-to-end OCM process, including identifying the stakeholders impacted by strategic change initiatives, documenting how those impacts will be felt, planning for their education, communication and engagement need and developing vital collateral. The OCM lead will manage a portfolio of client engagements – developing, driving and implementing the strategy for this portfolio and demonstrating collaborative components to benefit the big-picture results. In addition, you will assist in building the organizational change management proficiency throughout DTCC. The successful candidate will have outstanding client service, advising, stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Leads information gathering sessions to identify key partners impacted by strategic change initiatives
- Manages sophisticated partner relationships and coaches leaders on standard methodologies
- Crafts stakeholder and impact analysis including current and future state, benefits, risks and dependencies of all changes
- Develops robust change management plans including communication, education and engagement activities that demonstrate multiple channels to address the needs of different partners
- Designs and develops collateral to support change management plan results such as communications, presentations, speaking points, working session designs, etc.
- Develops and drives strategies to increase OCM proficiency across DTCC
- Partners with the HR Learning team to facilitate the execution of training programs
- Partners with key collaborators to ensure alignment across departments and functions
- Provides regular updates to the OCM Team at weekly meetings
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to assess and mitigate risk; calls out appropriately
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and assessing controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters' preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated information into key points
- Ability manage projects from start to finish with minimal mentorship
- Excellent Written and verbal communication, including active listening
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PPT
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high demand environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About DTCC DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
Human Resources is a strategic partner to the business, dedicated to managing DTCC's human capital initiatives, sustaining a work environment that promotes excellent performance across the organization and developing and retaining a global workforce that contributes to DTCC's strategy and business imperatives.
The Business Transformation Office (BTO) is a centralized internal consulting team that drives many of DTCC's most critical and impactful business initiatives. We partner with DTCC's leadership team to help execute on the organization's strategic agenda through the following core offerings:
• Transformation Programs - Provide guidance, mentoring, tools, and frameworks for implementing enterprise-wide end-to-end transformation programs, e.g., Operating Model Redesign, Client Experience Transformation • Business Process Improvement - Develop, design, and implement innovative solutions to DTCC's most pressing challenges to improve accuracy and efficiency via process redesign • Opportunity Assessment - Assess change opportunities through partnership with functional or business-specific resources and assist in Business Case Development • Business Insights - Enable extraction of high-quality, timely and actionable insights by turning data into information to deliver insight and enhance decision making (e.g., Data Quality Analytics, Workplace Analytics)
The BTO leads major programs that help shape our operating models while building internal capabilities. Projects are focused on creating value by optimizing performance across people, processes and technology. We help shape the organization in developing behaviors that support transformation at the enterprise level and provide a platform for continuous learning and improvement.
6 days ago
Instructional Designers in Organizational Change Management Job Location: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, Seattle, St. Louis <
Centric Consulting - Tampa, Florida - Jooble US
Overview Develops, interprets, analyzes and produces reports or other analytics that measure trends or results within the human resources function. Implements concepts, models or technique
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems - Saint petersburg, Florida - Jooble US
Overview: This role works very closely with the Global Change Management Director in supporting specific change management activities for key initiatives tha
DLT Solutions - Clearwater, Florida - Talent US
Description SHIFT: Day Job SCHEDULE: Full-time Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc. , it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re
Anthem, Inc. - Tampa, Florida - Talent US