Sales, Account Manager- Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics, Government
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Support and develop Enterprise Diagnostic Informatic (EDI) opportunities within Government accounts in the Northeast. Â Work collaboratively to develop a comprehensive account growth strategy and engage health system leadership at the enterprise level in large complex sales opportunity in the Zone.
You are responsible for
- Research the client's operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy. Develop a complementary Philips strategy designed to support the client's success.
- Articulate the Philips vision across continuum of care with emphasis on Informatics.
- Collaborate within the Zone to develop a detailed account strategy.
- Develop credible executive level relationships by engaging the client in problem solving conversations while bringing unique insights to the discussion.
- Leverage influential leadership skills to enlist the necessary cross-functional Philips resources needed to support client success.
- Travel as needed to meet with executives at multiple health system locations
Drive the Realization of the account strategy
- Act as a single point of contact at the corporate level for the health system's leadership team.
- Communicate with, align, and drive the extended Philips team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee management of contracting process with the client.
- Working with local sales teams, understand the hospital specific activity, and leverage those opportunities into larger bulk buys and standardization solutions.
- Leverage Philips' comprehensive set of solutions to address customer business, operational, and clinical challenges.
Drive the Philips EDI Customer Experience
- Set expectations for the Philips EDI team with regards to customer engagement and support.
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
- Maintain awareness of major issues within the EDI and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
- Develop and execute plans that simplify the client's interaction with Philips.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to the client.
- Optimize the customer experience by creating a standardized and coordinated level of engagement across the health system.
- Collaborate closely with the various Philips direct selling organizations to leverage their relationships, knowledge, and local insights.
- Cultivate relationships with key Philips resources that can help facilitate the resolution of customer issues.
- Always operate at the highest level of integrity.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum four-year university degree. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years of sales, consulting, or provider experience in the US healthcare space working directly with healthcare providers at the senior leadership level.
- Healthcare IT or software experience strongly preferred.
- HCIS experience strongly preferred
- Experience selling and working within Government / DOD Accounts
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider market, payors, and the interaction between hospital systems and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to think âoutside the boxâ and adapt to changing environments.
- Proven track record in establishing comprehensive winning strategies at a C-level.
- Candidate will have knowledge and experience in negotiating large transactions as well as long term contracts.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to evaluate sales analytics such as funnel and booking information to identify trends and opportunities.
- Ability to analyze the financial statements of a health system to identify client needs.
- Experience in leading teams to deliver client success.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
- Be conversant in industry/market trends and client business challenges.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Â Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
2 days ago
Job Title Sales, Account Manager- Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics, Government Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you m
Philips - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - beBee S2
Description: Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Manager, Clinical Informatics HIE PSJH to any of our locations in CA, OR, MT, AK, TX or WA. We
Providence Health & Services - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - beBee S2
You will take ownership of an assigned territory focused on net new logo and upsell opportunities, while leveraging customer references such as the CIO of GE*, CTO of Siemens*, and EVP of Microsoft
Zscaler - Pittsburgh, Pa - beBee S2
American Fidelity Assurance is now looking for an Account Manager in your area. Our salaried, career Account Managers are responsible for selling worksite i
American Fidelity Sales Careers - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - beBee S2