VP Product Marketing
Source: beBee S2
Company is looking for a progressive and experienced leader to scale our Product Marketing and Go-to-Market functions.
Company’s disruption of traditional B2B selling motions of mission critical identity and security solutions through its PLG (product led growth) model has in many ways re-invented what product marketing’s role is and the deep influence it has in shaping customer journeys to connect them with the value they are in search of. Most often, this is done with no human intervention whatsoever.
The role is very unique with significant visibility and cross-functional integration. Product Marketing at Company is the team that owns the expression of value to its customers, the ‘why’ so to speak. This core concept is then driven through virtually all organizations, from Growth Engineering, Marketing, Product Management and UX to the Sales team itself. Enabling these business units on the messaging and meaning of the value of our platform-driven solution and consistently bringing this value-based massing to market is the mission.
Your key outcomes...
• Scale and lead a team of high performing product marketers to deeply own their subject areas and effectively prioritize activity and resources within a demanding high growth company.
• Provide executive leadership for all product messaging, competitive analysis and positioning, product launch management, pricing, GTM strategy, sales enablement, and customer insights to inform strategic campaigns that help drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
• Lead the company-wide development of product messaging and positioning, including competitive differentiation across different customer segments.
• Lead our pricing and packaging strategy to help drive adoption of new product capabilities and support new customer segments.
• Partner with Product Management, Growth, Sales and Marketing teams to help drive ongoing adoption of Company’s features and services by providing strong value-driven education and messaging to these respective teams.
• Help external industry analysts and influencers view Company as a leader and vendor who is in the process of re-defining and/or consolidating traditional market segments and categories.
• Develop and drive Company’s SaaS-based platform launch strategy consisting of various tiers to accommodate our aggressive pace of delivery of value to customers, while ensuring high impact for key releases.
• Lead the development of compelling and easy to understand internally facing content for Sales, Customer Support, Comms, and others including; sales training, positioning, FAQs, battlecards, and more.
• Partner closely with Growth Engineering and Marketing/demand generation functions to drive value-based messaging that help build demand and drive revenue across our offerings through our highly automated sales and expansion funnel.
• 10+ years of experience in product marketing working within dynamic and fast paced environments at scaling companies including 5+ years of team management experience.
• Extensive experience with SaaS business models and their selling and marketing motions is required. Prior experience in a strategy role, specifically around product positioning, messaging, pricing, and competitive strategy
• Prior experience in running product marketing for a platform where tightly coupled services required creative messaging and positioning preferred.
• Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with experience positioning to both business decision makers and technical audiences (experience in identity, security and device management is highly preferred).Prior experience as a product manager is preferred.
• Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business sense.
• People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives.
• Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
• Exceptional critical thinking required - expressed through strong written and verbal communication. This role demands someone who is gifted in their ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
2 days ago
Job Description Company is looking for a progressive and experienced leader to scale our Product Marketing and Go-to-Market functions. Company’s disruption of traditional
ExecuNet - Denver, Co - beBee S2
Job Description Your Role - VP of Marketing The company is looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to help us continue the rapid growth of Cons
ExecuNet - Denver, Co - beBee S2
Job Description About the Role The VP of Marketing will play a pivotal role in helping us bring our transformational technology to market. You will repo
ExecuNet - Greenwood village, Co - beBee S2
VP, Portfolio Growth is ultimately responsible for client growth targets across our global portfolio of clients via development of strategic plans, identifying opportunities, and supporting global
Beeline - Denver, Co - beBee S2