Oncology Informatics Clinical Application Specialist (West Zone)
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
** Sponsorship and/or relocation benefits are not available for this role.Â
** Candidates must be open to 70% travel
The Philips Oncology Informatics Clinical Specialist are essential to our health system and molecular laboratory clients as they work improve cancer care, the quality of life of their patients, and patient outcomes. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of clinical informatics application specialists as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build Philips market presence. In this role, you have the opportunity to drive the business of Philips Oncology Informatics & Genomics (OIG) solution. You will work closely with sales teams, sales channels, and other teams to execute our go to market, business, and market communication plans to support the growth of the business. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The Oncology Informatics Clinical Specialist is primarily responsible for collaborating with the sales teams/sales channels in achieving order booking sales quota and targets (securing new accounts and opportunities) while delivering the solutions flawlessly.
- In close collaboration with the sales teams, establishes client qualification and demonstration strategies per account.
- Develops/exhibits superior clinical and technical product understanding, and presentation skills around each Oncology Informatics & Genomics solution offering.
- Actively participate with sales team in lead generation and sales, e.g. coordinating and executing clinical evaluations, product demonstrations, industry events, and effective and polished product demos and presentations of the Philips Oncology Informatics & Genomics solutions.Â Â
- Presents credible experience and solutions to key stakeholders including oncologists, pathologists, pulmonologists, radiologists, IT, and C suite team members.
- Identifies client value drivers, business goals and key performance indicators.Â
- Provides client feedback, competitive information, and product inputs to the Oncology Informatics & Genomics Business Unit.
- Maintain awareness of medical and scientific literature to maintain expertise of current issues relevant to Lung Health product and initiatives.
- Maintain technical/clinical expertise on genomics, oncology, and lung cancer management solutions.Â
- Partner with cross-functional leaders and participate in upstream and downstream product development and project teams.
Clinical Consulting & Education Activities:
- Collaborate with customers on technology/clinical process change.
- Act as the clinical product expert for entire OIG portfolio including in local, regional, and national customer education events, as needed.
- Design and deliver clinical technology/needs assessments that include clinical workflow components.
- Responsible for development of client and internal education, implementation strategies, and processes to support the OIG solutions in partnership with Philips Product Managers, sales teams, and sales channels Develops and provides sales team, sales channel, and user training on the OIG solutions, including changes and expansion of OIG product capabilities.
- Provide customer training, mentorship and support for lung cancer program navigator/coordinator to optimize software implementation of the Lung Cancer Orchestrator solution.
- Develop training program content and materials in conjunction with other internal and external product and technical experts to meet the needs of customers (sales organization, client physicians and facility staff) in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts.
- Serve as course facilitator/presenter as required for various training programs and events.
- Educate Philips sales teams and channels, as well as client teams pre- and post-sale on the required deployment activities and processes to ensure successful deployments to sites, supporting the cascade of knowledge and skills.
- Provide clinical expertise to support the service delivery team with client implementations and account management, including the development of key performance indicators for targeted customers to ensure adoption of OIG solutions.
- Support client configurations on the full line of OIG products.
- Identify, document, and communicate implementation challenges and select the most appropriate avenue for resolution.
- Provide advanced clinical/technical program support for customers as needed.
- Identify current and future needs related to implementation strategies and processes.
- Gain buy-in of all stakeholders through strong communication and documentation to enable practice change and realization of benefits.
- Maintain an awareness of client genomic, oncology, or cancer screening program goals and objectives to help clients navigate solutions towards desired outcomes, while maintaining relationships and supporting consensus.
- Provide consistent metrics and reports on implementation status and results relative to client use cases and user adoption.
Customer Satisfaction & Feedback
- Conduct regular visits to customers to obtain direct feedback from them about the quality of the service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Report on difficulties in optimal usage of the solutions.
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant academic degree, e.g., Oncology/Lung Cancer Nurse Navigator, Oncology Certified Nurse (ONC), Certified Breast Care Nurse (CBCN), Blood and Marrow Transplant Certified Nurse (BMTCN), Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP), Advanced Oncology Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist (AOCNS), and BPS Board Certified Oncology PharmacistÂ® (BCOP); and/or MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience in the oncology clinical setting in a healthcare institution with focus upon genomic or oncology Informatic solutions; or, 3-5 years' experience working as a Clinical Trainer or Clinical Application Specialist in the area of Oncology Informatics.
- Knowledge base in maintaining and running a successful Lung Cancer Screening program, incidentally, found pulmonary nodule program, and practical understanding of a Multidisciplinary Tumor Board clinical flow.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage knowledge of genomics, informatics, and oncology issues trends, industry standards, problems; relate them to clients' needs; and propose appropriate client-centric solutions.
- Strong large-scale clinical experience supporting sales of complex, multi-site or regional cloud-based healthcare IT solutions in the hospital segment
- Up-to-date knowledge on (national) IT requirements for cloud solutions including understanding of IT network topology and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Clinical Informatics applied to either oncology or lung cancer program management.
- Need-seeker mindset: Ability to gather customer insights and understand value from the perspective of the customer. Experience with need exploration, need scoping and evidence generation is a plus.
- Experience with Value Propositions Creation process: co-creating customer-centric value propositions in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: proactively look out for and act on new growth opportunities, take up full responsibility for the success of your value propositions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, plus a team spirit enabling you to build engaging relationships with sales and service delivery teams in Oncology Informatics & Genomics, with key partners in Philips businesses and market teams, and with healthcare customers.
- Business intelligence and strategic analysis skills is a plus, including the ability to elaborate market trends and competitive analysis, to ensure Philips competitive advantage.
- Excellent customer focus, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and with external clients.
- Hunter mentality - Persistent, independent, persuasive
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and demonstration skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a large multinational company (like Philips)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to effectively manage own time for managing multiple tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated time frame
- Ability to travel 50%, 50% virtual
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job, it is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video. To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Â Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
7 days ago
San francisco, California
Job Title Sales Leader, Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics(West Zone) Job Description Sales, Healthcare IT Sales Director – West Z
Philips Electronics North America Corporation - San francisco, California - Talent US
In collaboration with appropriate clinical departments, relevant support departments, and information technology, the Clinical Informatics Project Manager develops, implements, and supports the cor
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital - Menlo park, California - Jooble US
Information Technology 1.0FTE, 8 Hour Day Shift At Stanford Children's Health, we know world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford - Palo alto, California - Talent US
Clinical Application Developer Known for its many landmarks and sightseeing destinations, San Francisco is filled with a variety of different cultures and people. Filled with images of steep
On Time Talent Solutions - San francisco, California - Talent US