Sales, Account Manager - Sleep & Respiratory Care - Metro NY & Queens
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced Account Manager. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
You are responsible for
- Direct Clinical Specialist and Respiratory Sales Specialists within their assigned geography.
- Represent and promote the full line of company product offerings contained in the Sleep and Home Respiratory Division to defined territories and customers within a geographic region.
- Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
- Work with central office on price quotes, shipping, resolving order problems, etc.
- Maintain CRM records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
- Regularly call on Homecare/DME/Pharmacy CEO's, Owners, CFO's, and Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote and sell diagnostic and therapeutic products through power messaging, consultative selling and strategic negotiation.
- Communicate a deep knowledge of MedSage services to applicable customers.
You are a part of
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general
- Business, or clinical studies or certifications that are tied to the core market segments of the company, preferred.
- 3+ years selling in a home care environment, for example, selling to durable medical equipment companies, home care dealers, physician offices, sleep labs, and discharge planners, etc.
- Experience with cardiopulmonary or respiratory products highly preferred
- Consultative selling skills, required.
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
6 days ago
United states of america - home based, United states
Job Title Sales Specialist, Sleep & Respiratory Care - New England/Western NY Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be
Philips - United states of america - home based, United states - beBee S2
Job Title Sales, Account Manager - Sleep & Respiratory Care (West Virginia) Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be e
Philips - Charleston, West virginia - beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
Phillips - Charleston, South carolina - Jooble US
Respiratory Therapist (Metro NY City) Bronx, NY, USA Req #1053 Monday, June 21, 2021 Part-time and full-time available. AdaptHealth is a premier ful
AdaptHealth - New york - Talent US