VP Number Operations
Source: beBee S2
The Vice President, Number Operations is a key position in the Operations organization. The VP is responsible for leading teams that support of telephone number ordering, porting and provisioning, and other necessary organizations to enable voice and messaging capabilities for Company’s retail and wholesale VoIP customers.
Additionally, the VP is responsible for leading Company’s telephone number inventory management program. The program includes maintaining number stock across the US, Canada and International locales, interfacing with industry governing bodies & state public utility commissions, compiling Country / Federal / State regulatory reporting requirements, and defining / driving implementation of industry best-practices related to number stewardship. The VP is also responsible for managing relationships with carriers making sure that these relationships are favorable for Number Operations.
The role requires a person with excellent written and verbal communication skills, great customer service skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments with divergent views. The role requires a passion for the continuous evolution of efficiency gains and process excellence. The VP must easily work across all levels in the organization (from C-suite executives to front-line employees), both internally and externally with customers/vendors. He/she must also ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, as measured by CSAT and feedback, and communicate company and industry standards to team members and customers.
What You'll Do:
- Lead team of various and differing work streams - porting, project porting/coordination, provisioning, carrier management, on-boarding and professional services. Ensure each delivers efficient, customer friendly service, and operationally-sound programs inline with company KPI’s
- Continuously maintain an understanding of Company’s business strategy, goals, and target markets, KPI’s, and translate that understanding into proactive operational plans, enabling achievement of business results.
- Maintain and enhance metrics to showcase the success of all customers as measured by Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Service Satisfaction (CSAT) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Define and drive performance against key operating and performance metrics for all teams, customer facing or not
- Lead team through customer and executive escalations related to customer feedback, driving root cause analysis and follow-up activities related to support / network events.
- Develop relationships with and manage carriers / vendors to ensure that business needs are measured and delivered.
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with constituent organizations such as Product, Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, People Services, Development, and other key organizations.
- Measure, monitor and drive employee engagement to ensure each team member understands their mission and are supported with the people, process, policies, and tools to accomplish that mission.
- Provide input, coaching, guidance, and mentorship to managers and team members.
- Pioneer efficiency initiatives to improve the customer experience and reduce operating costs.
- Partner with Business Development to deliver customized operational support to strategic customers.
- Evaluate special customer requests by understanding cross-organizational impact and customer benefit.
- Act as a forward-thinking leader to support and find solutions for new customers and/or new product initiatives.
- Manage a team training regimen and schedule for employees, to include new hire and ongoing training for team members.
- Represent Company’s interests in voice & messaging industry working groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need:
- MBA or equivalent experience is required.
- 7+ years of working knowledge of the VoIP industry with strong understanding of LNP processes
- Must be able to deliver world-class experiences to customers.
- Experience leading management positions across all levels of the organization.
- Experience with local number portability and VoIP service providers.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and managing KPIs and quality assurance.
- Must have experience and passion in providing a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge of local number portability and provisioning.
- Excellent motivation, team building, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- Ability to create process oriented and scaled solutions for continued improvement.
- Ability to think creatively and resolve problems effectively.
- Ability to manage groups through outages by effectively communicating to all parties involved.
- Advanced experience and expertise with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and/or Google Docs required.
- Ability to both multitask and to transition from task to task in a fast-paced environment
- Acute attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Strong organization skills.
- Must be a solution-oriented problem solver.
2 days ago
The Vice President, Number Operations is a key position in the Operations organization. The VP is responsible for leading teams that support of telephone number ordering, porting and provisioning,
ExecuNet - Raleigh, North carolina - Jooble US
Job Description The Vice President, Number Operations is a key position in the Operations organization. The VP is responsible for leading teams that support of
ExecuNet - Raleigh, Nc - beBee S2
A unique virtual event for the food and beverage industry. Join us on June 23+24 to learn, interact, and partner with colleagues who are both familiar and new. Our database of leading
BevNET.com, Inc. - Raleigh, North carolina - Jooble US
The VP, Infrastructure, working closely with the CIO, develops the technology strategy and solution recommendations applied to hybrid cloud infrastructure engineering and operations supporting the
Arch Capital Group Ltd. - Raleigh, North carolina - Jooble US