Operational Material Management Manager, Philips Healthcare, (Colorado, Springs, CO.)
Source: beBee S2
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Use your skills and experience in a high paced, dynamic Operational Material Management Organization that is responsible for getting the right parts to the right place at the right time.Â
You will manage the availability of material through the proper material Master Data setup, capacity planning, and purchase order management with internal and external suppliers.
You are responsible for:
- Leading all OMM operational site activities, related processes and staff in the development and execution of a high-performing operational team.
- Short and long-term assurance of supply, material availability for production/shipments, supplier delivery performance, compliance to the quality system as well as all purchasing related information and data management.
- Conducting tactical material planning (forecast and handshake feedback) with internal and external suppliers, in an optimized way through the use of planning calculation methods
- Executing operational material planning and Purchase Order management
- Identifying supply risks and issues, driving mitigation actions and escalate if needed
- Driving continuous harmonization and improvement of material supply processes ensuring Philips Global Processes execution
- Monitoring and securing supplier delivery performance
- Ensuring follow up in materials life cycle, securing in time availability and prevention of obsolescence
- Conducting inventory analysis and policy definition to secure material availability against minimum inventory investments
- Key performance indicators include Cost of non-Quality (excess and obsolete inventory) and Customer Service Level / Delivery (fill rates / OTTR) and Supplier delivery performance.
- Establishing components inventory management process, to include, but not limited to, managing safety stock levels, new BOM items inventory, parts inventory, etc. Set and manage annual inventory reduction target.
- Managing phase-in/phase-out product activities in close coordination with cross-functional New Product Introduction teams to ensure effective and efficient execution.
- Play a key role in maintaining and effectively utilizing planning tools in ERP system. Work with the Global OMM Team in implementation of ERP supply chain parameters for effective MRP planning.
- Aligning with Supplier on Flexibility, Capacity, People, and Material to ensure mid and long-term OMM (forecast) requirements can be met.Â Embed OMM requirements in Logistics Purchasing Agreement with Supply Account Manager.
- Managing escalations on material supply issues which cannot be mitigated by buyer and consolidates demand in case of global material constraints on commodity level.Â Escalate constraints to Supply Account Manager, when needed.
- Supporting Buyers to resolve issues that they cannot resolve themselves and take necessary corrective actions to prevent recurrence.Â
- Ensuring compliance with SOX, GMP, ISO, trade compliance and all quality, safety, and regulatory requirements.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors or master's degree in industrial engineering, Supply Chain Management, or a relevant discipline.
- 7+ total years' experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain and/or Planning in a highly regulated, high volume industry (medical devices or pharmaceutical strongly preferred).
- ERP & MRP system experience required; Hands-on experience with Oracle and SAP/MES preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders (suppliers).
- Strong collaboration skills, both towards stakeholders and team members.
- Experience in driving improvement via LEAN, Problem Solving, and Daily Management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications for excel, PPT etc.
- Excellent English in oral, listening, reading, and writing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to look beyond the next tier, e.g. address structural 2, 3, â¦ N-tier issues and opportunities.
- Capable to analyze supplier/ item profile to define proper replenishment process.
The salary range for this positionÂ is $95,000 to $115,000. TheÂ bonus target isÂ 10%.Â Â Our benefits can be found here:Â Â https://www.careers.philips.com/na/en/total-rewards-at-philips.Â
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog.
Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Â Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
6 days ago
Colorado springs, Colorado
Job TitleProduct Industrialization Engineer I, Philips Healthcare, (Colorado Springs, CO.) Job Description IGT-D Product Industrialization Product Industrialization Engineer I. In this role, you ha
philips - Colorado springs, Colorado - Jooble US
Job Title Product Industrialization Engineer I, Philips Healthcare, (Colorado Springs, CO.) Job Description IGT-D Product Industrialization Product Industrializ
Philips - Colorado springs, Co - Appcast US
Job Title Product Industrialization Engineer I, Philips Healthcare, (Colorado Springs, CO.) Job Description IGT-D Product Industrialization Product Industrialization Engineer I.</
Philips - Colorado springs, Colorado - beBee S2
Job Description Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge
UnitedHealth Group - Colorado springs, Co - beBee S2