Source: beBee S2
The Engineering Administrator will assist in providing support to the daily operations of the Engineering Department. The Engineering Administrator will perform a wide variety of clerical and support duties such as filing, including creating, editing and distributing a variety of documents, compiling reports, creating presentations and responding to requests for information from all departments. The Engineering Administrator will also generate Project Number Requests, and process purchase order requests.Responsibilities
- Provide support for the Engineering Department
- Management of Dates in Ford VPP system and similar systems for other customers
- Release ECNs including drawings, CAD, BOMs, Packaging specs, DFMEA and DVP, ensuring cover sheet matches the data on the documents for release, ensuring accuracy and checking customer specifications are current. Document status and follow up as required.
- Release Engineering Alerts and follow up to ensure they have been received.
- Set up PCRs and maintain PCR/ECN Log.
- Create and maintain project files on Q: drive and L: drive for both Product Engineering and Tooling and also in PLM. Enter budget information into CMS as required.
- Send out weekly reports to multiple locations.
- Purchase orders - source items, enter requisitions, enter PO's, and expedite as required.
- Check Customer Specific Requirements on a monthly basis and ensure PDC Group receive training on changing requirements. Update training spreadsheet and send copy to HR.
- Printing and binding of various presentations
- Maintenance of engineering library including customer specifications, BOM's, drawings, etc.
- Assist in project schedule tracking and project schedule reporting
- Conduct ISO Environmental audits on a rotational basis - approx. 3-4 times per year.
- Distribute mail.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/ GED
- Prefer Certificate or Associates Degree in related field
- Must be able to read basic drawings.
- Minimum of 2 years office experience in automotive industry
- Proficient in MS Office applications with exceptional skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email
- Must be team oriented with ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Must be able to relate well and interact with all levels of personnel
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately
- Ability to execute all job responsibilities in accordance with ISO/ TS 16949 requirements
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems Internal Auditor course (if audits are a requirement)
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement• Paid holidays and vacation timeWhat do our employees have to say?"It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.""Lots of growth opportunity.""The company's young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable."Not just a job-a great place to work!Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
5 days ago
Grand rapids, Michigan
Scope of the Position The Engineering Administrator will assist in providing support to the daily operations of the Engineering Department. The Engineering Administrator will perform a
Flex-N-Gate Corporation - Grand rapids, Michigan - Jooble US
Job Description Scope of the Position The Engineering Administrator will assist in providing support to the daily operations of the Engineering Department. The Engine
Flex-N-Gate Corporation - Kentwood, Mi - beBee S2
You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as an Engineer at Herman Miller and make both. About this Opportunity As an Engineer, you'll apply basic engineering
Herman Miller, Inc. - Zeeland, Michigan - Jooble US
Job Description:POSITION SUMMARYThis position is for a full-time Project Engineer within the Water Resources department in Spicer Group s Byron Center location.THE COMPANYSpicer Group, Inc. is a mu
Spicer Group - Byron center, Michigan - Jooble US